Apply cell, molecular and micro-biology to industrial, medical and environmental projects.
Knowledge of microbiology, molecular biology, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, biological engineering.
Cell culture, sterile technique, molecular biology, HPLC, experimental scale-up.
The applicant must have hands on experience in a biological or chemical laboratory, set up and operation of bioreactors/fermenters are a plus
Independent, self starter, able to apply knowledge and experience from different fields of science.
Detail oriented, great communication skills, commitment to interdisciplinary cooperation/collaboration, willingness to engage in continuous training
Interest in development/optimization of new analytical procedures
- Design and perform small scale lab experiments as well as batch scale up
- Work with many different microorganisms and cell types
- Work as part of a small team with rotating responsibilities
- Maintain detailed notes of experimental set up, results, observations and interpretations of data, communicate the findings
- Assistance in care and maintenance of lab equipment and devices
- Assistance in common organizational and laboratory tasks
Minimum of Bachelor of Science; preferred Master's or PhD in chemistry, biological sciences or engineering, at least 1 year of experience
For more information about Evolugate, please visit www.evolugate.com