Green Liquid and Gas Technologies is holding an Open House and Biochar Event in coordination with the International Biochar Initiative (www.biochar-international.org). Come learn how biomass is converted to energy and biochar with on-site and global benefits. Short presentations by Ms. Cindy O’Connell, O’Connell Consulting and University of Florida Trustee, Mr. Bill Vasden Jr., USCJO and Florida Feedstock Growers Association, Dr. Nicholas…See More
"Booker, as you mentioned, now more than ever, it is important for a tech start-up company to have an intellectual property (IP) strategy that integrates with the company’s overall business strategy and stays within the company’s…"
Practice Intellectual Property Law, including: U.S. and International Patent Prosecution, Freedom-to-Operate and Patent Validity Opinions, U.S. and International Patent Procurement and Enforcement Strategy, Patentability Opinions, Patent Appeals, Patent Reexaminations and Reissues, in the Electrical, Optical, Semiconductor, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, and Mechanical Arts.
Specialties in Your Industries of Expertise
• Board Certified in Intellectual Property Law by The Florida Bar
• Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (1995)
How did you hear about GAINnet and what are your interests?
• University of Florida Integrated Technology Ventures (ITV), Chief Legal Officer
• Gainesville Area Innovation Network (GAIN), Past President, Past Treasurer, Past Board of Trustees
• Guest on Law Matters television show for discussion on Intellectual Property
• Emergent Growth Fund II, (Angel Investment Fund) Executive Committee, Vice-Chair
• Coach, Youth Sports (basketball, baseball, soccer, and football)