FAQ (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why won't my profile picture upload correctly?

If your picture won't upload correctly to our website, consider this: Your picture may be too big. If the photo you are trying to upload i…

Started by GAIN

0 Aug 19, 2015

Profile Photo

Just joined but for some reason I am unable to download the professional headshot I normally use. I really do not like to be seen as a "gen…

Started by Elizabeth Hanselman

3 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by GAIN

What do I do if I think someone is spamming our GAIN-net community?

Please post their ID as a reply to this discussion and we will investigate.  As our community grows larger and more valuable to each other,…

Started by GAIN

1 May 13, 2015
Reply by Michelle West

How can I become a GAIN Stakeholder?

Details on joining or renewing as a GAIN Stakeholder can be found on GAIN's Join or Renew page.  If you'd like more info on the difference…

Started by Dan Rua

0 Jun 4, 2012

How can I use GAINnet as a document archive for my group?

One of the nice collaboration aspects of GAINnet is that discussions allow you to upload files, so you can discuss them and archive them fo…

Started by Dan Rua

0 May 23, 2011

What's the difference between GAINnet and GAIN?

As GAINnet has grown we've started to get questions to understand the difference between GAIN and GAINnet.  In particular, people have aske…

Started by Dan Rua

1 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Rhonda Clark

How can I post video in my profile?

There are at least two sections of your profile where you can publish videos: 1) Text Box: click "edit" on your Text Box section and embed…

Started by Dan Rua

0 Nov 9, 2009

How do you add a Grooveshark widget to a personal page (My Page)

cause people may want to know, as I do.

Started by Ken Ewell

2 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Ken Ewell

How can I search for other members by name or keyword?

USUALLY, you can search in the box at the top right that says "Search Social Network". However, Ning recently experienced a problem search…

Started by GAIN

1 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by GAIN

How can I message another member?

You should be able to click "Send a message" below everyone's picture on their profile page. You can also click "+Compose" near the top of…

Started by GAIN

0 Jun 25, 2009

RSS

Follow GAINnet on Twitter!

Do you Twitter? You can keep up to date with all the latest news from GAIN and the Gainesville area innovation scene by following us!

Donate to the Jerry Declasse Scholarship

Sponsors

Thanks to all our sponsors for supporting GAIN!

© 2017   Created by WE|AR Interactive   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service