Gainesville Area Innovation Network and The Entrepreneurship Club present
Panel Discussion/Networking: Finding Your Entrepreneurial Soul Mate
Rsvp Here at MyGAIN
Tech Entrepreneur Panelists:
Abhi Lokesh and Alex Theodore of Fracture
Josh Greenberg and Sam Tarantino of Grooveshark
Augi Lye and Jeremy Steiglitz of Trendy Entertainment
You’ll learn about:
* What It Isn’t—Finding an entrepreneurial soul mate isn’t about 29 Dimensions of Compatibility.
* The Beginning—How the partners met and began discussing doing a tech startup together.
* Negotiating Our Agreement—How we decided things would be and how we would work together.
* Mutual Admiration Society—Things I like and admire about my partner and things that irritate me.
* Living with Each Other—How we’ve build the company together combining our strengths and how we’ve minimized our weaknesses and incompatibilities.
* Adjustments—The things we’ve learned about each other and the adjustments we’ve made in our relationship and how we work together.
* Lessons Learned—Things we’ve done well together. Things we need to work at doing better together.
Who should attend?
Technology Professionals, Creative Executives, Designers, Developers, Business Leaders, Investors, Technology Entrepreneurs, Life Science Professionals, etc.